Top Workplaces 2021 - Trifecta Technologies Made the List!
July 02, 2021 | Amanda Kulakowski
The Morning Call has been awarding the Top Workplace distinction to organizations, small and large, in the Lehigh Valley since 2013.
In those nine years, Trifecta Technologies has been awarded this honor now seven times. Receiving this recognition is always something that we are very proud of but this year it is extra special. When the world began shutting down last March because of Covid-19, we made our people our number one priority. We were confident that our staff could excel in any environment, but we wanted to make sure everyone was comfortable, connected, and still supported by our thriving culture.
- Trifecta pivoted to remote and flexible work arrangements to accommodate staff who needed to multi-task as employees, parents, teachers, and caregivers.
- We shipped and hand delivered equipment like office chairs and second monitors to employees’ homes to better enable their comfort and productivity.
- We hosted virtual happy hours, organized family game nights, and sent our leadership team out to deliver holiday gifts.
- Trifecta distributed frequent employee satisfaction surveys to check in with our team about their job satisfaction, mental health, and how we could better serve them.
Receiving this award is a testament to those efforts!
What Our Employees Are Saying
Pooja (Salesforce Consultant)
“Trifecta is a great company to work for with an excellent team & work culture led by the visionary leadership. It provides the employees with great learning opportunities while maintaining a good work-life balance. Since the pandemic, Trifecta has provided a great support to its employees in various capacities to ensure continued client support with high-quality deliverables.”
Peter (Solutions Architect and Salesforce MVP)
“I love working at Trifecta because I am always working on the cutting edge, figuring things out with a great bunch of incredibly smart folks.”
Stephanie (Senior Salesforce Consultant)
“I have worked remote for my full 3 plus years here and never felt remote. The culture here, and one of the many reasons that I stay, are the people here at Trifecta. It’s a family culture. We not only work as a team, we support each other. Plus, upper management, all the way to the top, have an open-door policy. I know I can go to them with anything.”
Doug (President and CEO)
“I am a firm believer that great companies are built around great people.”
How the Top Workplaces are Determined
The Morning Call partners with Energage, an employee research and consulting firm, to survey employees who work in the Lehigh Valley.
- The Morning Call and Energage asked the community to nominate local businesses.
- Nominated businesses in the public, private, non-profit, or government sectors, with at least 35 employees, were asked to participate and offer a survey to their employees.
- Employees of these organizations were given the 24 question survey which covered topics such as alignment to the companies values, management coaching, connection, engagement, the leadership team, performance, and pay.
- If employers score high enough, they are recognized as a Top Workplace and ranked against other organizations depending on their size.
- This year, 7,920 employees responded from 765 organizations.
- For more information about how the Top Workplaces are determined, click HERE.
Survey feedback from employees is the sole basis for determining Top Workplaces.
Join the Team
If you want to work for one of the Top Workplaces in the Lehigh Valley, now is the perfect time to apply at Trifecta. We have several open opportunities. In addition to our remote working arrangements, we also offer a diverse and inclusive environment, opportunities for career development, and a culture that is supportive and FUN! And did we mention a cool office?
At Trifecta Technologies, you won’t just build software, you’ll build a career and lasting relationships. You will be part of a valued team known for our technological expertise, community service, and inclusive workplace culture.